§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Host of the conference „Energy Transformation Forum" (hereinafter „Conference") is the Stowarzyszenie na rzecz efektywności im. prof. Krzysztofa Żmijewskiego, with its seat in Warsaw (00- 525) at 41/43 Krucza Street, loc. 68 (hereinafter „Host").
- The Key Partner of the Conference is the Stowarzyszenie Energii Odnawialnej with its registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as the „Key Partner").
- The conference will take place in the building of the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology in Warsaw (00-507) at 3/5 Trzech Krzyży Square on 19 June 2019.
- Participation in the Conference is free of charge.
§ 2 CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- In order to register to participate in the Conference, it is necessary to properly fill in the registration form (hereinafter referred to as the „Form") placed on the website of the Conference: http://transformacjaenergetyczna.pl and the Host: http://stowarzyszenie-zmijewski.pl until 9 June 2019 at 24:00.
- Filling in and sending the Form is tantamount to accepting the provisions of the Regulations.
- The moment when the Host receives the application is the moment when the completed Form is recorded in the Host's computer system, which will be confirmed by an appropriate message.
- Due to the limited number of places and safety requirements, the Host reserves the right to refuse to confirm participation in the Conference.
- A person who correctly and on time registered using the Form and qualified to participate in the Conference, will receive a return message from the Host, constituting a confirmation of the reservation, or constituting a confirmation of placing the application on the reserve list. The message will be sent to the e-mail address given in the Form.
- The organizer informs that he will be recording the course of the Conference and will record its course using audiovisual and photographic techniques. Conference participants agree to record, reproduce and distribute their image, in informational or promotional materials concerning the statutory activities of the Host and the Key Partner, on their websites and profiles in social networking sites.
- Conference participants are obliged to behave in a way that does not endanger the safety of others, in particular to comply with health and safety regulations.
- Participants of the Conference are obliged to follow the Host's instructions or the persons indicated by the Host.
§ 3 PERSONAL DATA
- The condition for participation in the Conference is consent to the processing of personal data provided in the Form by the Host. The participant has the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of his/her data at any time in writing to the address of the Host's registered office or by e-mail to biuro@stowarzyszenie-zmijewski. pl, which will not affect the legality of the processing that took place before the withdrawal of the consent.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with generally applicable legal regulations in this respect, in particular with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). Personal data are collected on a voluntary basis, however, providing data within the scope specified in the Form is a condition of taking part in the Conference.
- The participant shall have the right to request access to personal data concerning him or her, the right to have them rectified, erased or limited, the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data. Additionally, the participant has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Personal data will be stored in a database whose administrator is the Organiser, whose registered office address and full name have been indicated in points. 1 of the Rules of Procedure. Contact with the Organiser, including the person performing the duties of a data protection officer at the Organiser's premises, is possible in writing to the address given in § 1 section 1 of the Regulations, or in electronic form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data will be processed only for purposes related to the organization, conduct and evaluation of the Conference. Data will be transferred only to entities authorized under the law, data may also be entrusted to entities providing services to the Host in the scope limited to the organization, conduct and evaluation of the Conference.
- Decisions relating to the processing of data supplied on the form are not taken automatically.
- Data will be processed for the period necessary to organize, conduct and evaluate the Conference and to defend against possible claims of participants and third parties - until such time as such claims are time-barred. This period may be extended if the participant agrees.
- The Host is not responsible for the consequences of providing incorrect personal data by the participant of the Conference.
§ 4 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Host reserves the right to cancel the Conference for reasons beyond his control, of which he will inform the participants by sending a message to the e-mail address given in the Form to the participant of the Conference.
- Any disputes related to participation in the Conference will be resolved by a common court of law competent for the Host.
- The Regulations are available on the Conference website at the address: http://transformacjaenergetyczna.pl and on the Host's website: http://stowarzyszenie-zmijewski.pl
- The Host reserves the right to change the Regulations for important reasons, about which he will immediately inform the Conference participants on the websites indicated in paragraph 3 above.